Fabulosity

Monday, April 18, 2011

Quiet Book


















This quiet book was made for my husbands cousins kid. His aunt asked me to make it, she asked me how hard they were to make. I told her they aren't hard, just very time consuming. It took me a little over a week, she gave me a few months but when someone is expecting something I try not to take too long. I don't want to upset anyone.
I wanted to make a cover that had a zipper so that the little items would not fall out and be lost. This is where I found the tutorial for making it. http://sewing.about.com/od/giftideaspersonal/ss/bookcover.htm
It was helpful but not very clear. I don't know if I'm retarded or the lady is just not good at explaining things online. I wish it would have had more pictures. :( But I'm happy with how the cover turned out.
Hopefully little Jack will love it.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! I would love to have you make one for me. I would pay you...of course. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that!!!!! You should sell those. I love it

    ReplyDelete