Fabulosity

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Homemade booster seat

Do you ever have this problem?

Here's what I did (I don't think he has a future in modeling)

duct tape as many phone books together as needed

and make a fabric slip cover

the fabric chosen is PUL, the kind for cloth diapers, why? It's waterproof, and wipes up easily. It can be taken off to wash, plus I already had it on hand.

Ta Da!

If your super cheap like me, then this is the way to go!
If you would like to see my recent projects head on over to http://www.sosewsheena.blogspot.com



3 comments:

  1. Something about this reminds me of Grandma Annie! haha I'm just sayin. Of course your kid doesn't look like a model, he just woke up! All jokes aside, GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey the phone book seat is my idea you just made it cute, love it I need one and i would like it covered in Green:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats genius!

    The "I don't think he has a future in modeling" totally made me laugh

    ReplyDelete