Fabulosity

Friday, July 8, 2011

Our Rental as of NEXT WEEK!

it's not perfect but it's good enough!!! I don't quite know how we're going to down size all our stuff to fit. The outside is super cute.
the yard is all fenced in
This is my favorite part of the whole place.
stairs to the cellar/ crawl space. (crawling not needed)
the loft
other view of loft, it also has two cubbys for storage
bedroom #1
bedroom #2
bedroom #3 yes the walls are purple
the one and only bathroom

living room
kitchen
laundry/mud room
HOME SWEET HOME, AT LEAST FOR THE NEXT YEAR!

3 comments:

  1. Hot damn! I love the piano. No really, I think you will make it a cute loving home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently someone has bought that piano, crazy right

    ReplyDelete
  3. So is the Piano part of the rental? OR do the owners not want it? Because I will take it.

    ReplyDelete