Fabulosity

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 3

He's trained!!! NOT! It's over. I stopped trying at 3 o' clock today. I feel like a failure. Erica will laugh at me but I don't care. After talking with my mom asking her a few questions she asked me one. She said what does he do when he has an accident, I said I run him into the potty and let him finish there. She said to watch him the next time he has one and see what he does. I did, he peed and just watched it go on the floor, then went back to watching his show, looked at the ground again, and said "poo" (it was pee though), he looked at me, then went back to watching his show. That was it. No oops, no momma, no potty, no nothing. What a waste, he's not ready, no point in keeping up something he does not understand yet. I feel bad for wasting 3 days, and by the way the 3 day method is crap!!! according to me. We'll try later on, plus with cloth diapers I'm not out any more money to keep diapering. Wish me luck in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment