Fabulosity

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Old Macdonald, and I spy

I found a blog that had a pattern to make cutest little hand puppets ever. Here's how they turned out. They aren't as cute as the creators, but oh well, I'm sure my boy will love them anyway, even if old macdonald looks like moses.
the website is:
Here is the I spy bag that I made, with snap on tools inside no less. Complements of dad's pretend toys. There are other things as well. We do like some diversity.
We'll always know who it belongs to.

If you would like to see more recent projects check out my other blog http://www.sosewsheena.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Those are great, and way cute. There is nothing wrong with "Ol mcmoses had an arc e-i-e-i-o and on that arc he had a..." sounds good to me and even a little biblical:)

    ReplyDelete